07 May, 2010

Bear Picnic

Along with building a swing set for Little Bear, I asked Papa Bear to please, build me a picnic table. We can never seems to just do things simply around here, so we started planning again! Papa Bear gets out paper, and a pencil and spends a couple of days drawing, working out angles and depth, width and other math things that I don't understand. We decide to go to the hardware store and look for materials, and came home with a load of lumber, and big bag of bolts. 

Now, sitting in my front yard, next to the fire pit is an incredibly solid, very heavy picnic table that will seat TEN! Anyone want to come for a picnic?

1 comment:

  1. GRANDPAPETH BEAR IS CONTINUALLY ASTOINISHED BY THE TALENT OF PAPPA BEAR. I CAN SEE GREAT GRANDPAETH BEAR SMILING IN APPRECIATION THAT THE CARPENTRY TALENT IS STILL ALIVE IN THE BEAR FAMILY.

    YOU ARE AMAZING PAPA BEAR.

    ReplyDelete