11 May, 2011

Mother's Day

Papa Bears job started last week, but he was only gone 2 days. He was able to come home Tuesday night and stay until after Church on Sunday. What a blessing! I was grateful he was home for Little Bears Dance review and of course Mother's Day! I didn't really expect much of anything in the way of gifts, I don't really need anything. What I really wanted was to sleep in. I've been getting up early to complete my 1/2 marathon training before Little Bear gets up for school, so I just felt like I need to a day off. I was able to sleep in until about 9:30, it was perfect. I was surprised however to go into the living room and find gifts! Little Bear had made me a beautiful "flower arrangement" at school, I had the vase and rocks on hand, and it looks perfect on my desk. Then she also got me a basket for my bicycle! Which made me so very excited! I wanted one so I could use my bike around town rather than a car, or carry a heavy bag. I took it out for a test run this morning when I went to get milk and it is perfect! I am so incredibly lucky to have these 2 wonderful people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment