08 December, 2010

Day 8

This morning we read our scripture from my bed. I have gotten the dreaded illness that Little Bear had last week. I was having a rough morning, so we sat on my bed and read from the Book of John. Today's Name of Christ is "The Light". We had a nice talk about how Jesus was like a light, and how we can be guided by following him. I am enjoying more and more these little morning discussions we are having. It is like a mini Family Home Evening every day. I hope that you and your families are enjoying this Christmas Season as much as we are.



Today we are grateful for modern medicine. We are grateful for this because it helps ease our aches and pains, it sure make being sick a little less miserable.

Don't forget to leave us a comment and tell us if you would like a Names of Christ Tree advent packet. Don't forget to include your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment